Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to pre-book with the restaurant or can I just arrive?
- Are there certain days and times when the restaurants will accept the vouchers?
- Does each restaurant offer the same deal or do they differ at each restaurant?
- Is there a maximum number of diners per voucher that can take advantage of the deal?
- Where can I find the vouchers to print off?
- Can I print more than one voucher?
- Are there any restrictions?
Yes, you always need to pre-book with the restaurant advising them that you hold a My Local Dining Deal voucher.
Yes there are restrictions on when you can use your voucher, this will be stated for each individual restaurant.
Yes each restaurant does offer a different deal, full details of each restaurant and its offer can be viewed by clicking on its listing.
Yes some restaurants will apply a maximum number of diners per voucher, please check at time of booking.
Your voucher will be found on each restaurant listing.
Yes you can print more than one voucher, however not all restaurants will allow you to use multiple voucher per booking, we advise that you check with your chosen restaurant at time of booking to avoid disappointment.
Yes, each voucher can only be used on pre booked reservations and not in conjunction with any other discount. Also the vouchers will not be valid on bank holidays, Christmas and New Year, Easter and Valentine's Day.